With Write Professional Command-line Programs in Go you will get a 40% discount on yearly plans and a 20% monthly discount oneducative.io. It is one of the popular courses from educative.io
The focus is on command-line programs in order to keep the course down to earth, but most of the principles and best practices you will learn apply to any Go program.
Write Professional Command-line Programs in Go– Developer Discount
With the exclusive Holiday discount, you can get a 20% discount on two years of access to educative.io which includes all the existing and future courses. Two-year access is just $199 after the discount. Lockin this price before it expires.
Get an additional 20 discount on the Write Professional Command-line Programs in Go
Coupon: Use code devops at checkout
Also, you can get a 10% discount on all educative courses using the exclusive discount.
Coupon: Use Code Educative10 at checkout
Get a 40% educative.io annual discount
What will you learn from this course?
- What’s a Command-Line Program?
- Why Go?
- Lightning Quick Introduction to Go
- Ten Popular Go Projects
- Introducing Multi-git 0.1
2. Restructuring multi-git
- The foundations of a Go Program
- Creating the Directory Structure
- Refactoring the Core Logic
- Adding a Helpers Package
- Refactoring the Command-Line interface
3. Testing 1,2,3…
- Introducing the Built-in Go Testing Support
- Running Go Tests
- Checking Test Coverage
4. Adding Smart Command-Line Parsing
- Introduction to Cobra
- Comparing Cobra to Alternatives
- Working with Cobra – The Root Command
- Working with Cobra – The Sub-commands
5. Adding Advanced Configuration
- Understanding Program Configuration
- Taking Advantage of Sophisticated Configuration
- Introduction to Viper
- Viper and Environment Variables
- Locating Configuration Files