With The Ultimate Guide to Kotlin Programming you will get a 40% discount on yearly plans and a 20% monthly discount oneducative.io. It is one of the popular courses from educative.io
In this comprehensive course, you’ll start by learning the fundamentals, such as: how Java and Kotlin differ, how to work with functions, and how to utilize collections, something you’ll work with extensively in Kotlin.
The Ultimate Guide to Kotlin Programming– Developer Discount
With the exclusive Holiday discount, you can get a 20% discount on two years of access to educative.io which includes all the existing and future courses. Two-year access is just $199 after the discount. Lockin this price before it expires.
Get an additional 20 discount on the The Ultimate Guide to Kotlin Programming
Coupon: Use code devops at checkout
Also, you can get a 10% discount on all educative courses using the exclusive discount.
Coupon: Use Code Educative10 at checkout
Get a 40% educative.io annual discount
What will you learn from this course?
1. Getting Started
- Who’s This Course for?
- What’s in this course?
2. Hello Kotlin
- Introduction to Kotlin
- Reasons to Love Kotlin
- Why Should You Choose Kotlin?
3. Kotlin Essentials for the Java Eyes
- Introduction to Kotlin Essentials
- Less Typing
- Sensible Warnings
- Prefer val over var
4. Working with Functions
- Introduction to Functions in Kotlin
- Creating Functions
- Default and Named Arguments
- vararg and Spread
5. External Iteration and Argument Matching
- Introduction to External Iteration with Argument Matching
- Range and Iteration
- Iterating over Arrays and Lists
- When It’s Time to Use when
- Wrapping Up