With Run Selenium Java Tests In Azure DevOps you will get a 40% discount on yearly plans and a 20% monthly discount oneducative.io. It is one of the popular courses from educative.io
We all write automated tests using Selenium WebDriver and Java. While developing and testing our automation code, we run it locally on our computers. Others should be able to change or run the code as well.
Run Selenium Java Tests In Azure DevOps– Developer Discount
With the exclusive Holiday discount, you can get a 20% discount on two years of access to educative.io which includes all the existing and future courses. Two-year access is just $199 after the discount. Locking this price before it expires.
Get an additional 20 discount on the Run Selenium Java Tests In Azure DevOps
Coupon: Use code devops at checkout
Also, you can get a 10% discount on all educative courses using the exclusive discount.
Coupon: Use Code Educative10 at checkout
Get a 40% educative.io annual discount
What will you learn from this course?
- Why Should You Take This Course?
- Course Prerequisites
- Why Azure DevOps?
- Why Java?
- Course Structure
2. The Selenium Automation Project
- Project Information
- Define the Test Cases
- The Test Class
- The Base Test Class
- Test Classes Quiz
- Page Object Template
- HomePage Class
- ResultsPage Class
- Page Object Classes Quiz
3. The Automation Framework
- What is in the Automation Framework?
- DriverFactory Class
- LogWriter Class
- ScreenshotWriter Class
- How to Take Screenshots and Exceptions
- Listener Code
- Automation Framework Quiz
4. Run The Automated Tests in Local Browsers
- How to Execute Automated Tests With Maven
- Execute Passing Tests in Command Prompt
- Do it yourself
5. Run The Automated Tests in Docker Containers
- Why Run Selenium Tests in Docker Containers?
- Create the Dockerfile for the Test Container
- Create the image of the JAVA test container