With Data Analytics in Python you will get a 40% discount on yearly plans and a 20% monthly discount oneducative.io. It is one of the popular courses from educative.io
By the end of this course, you will be able to find and clean data sources, plot your data, and use Python functionalities that show graphs of data
Data Analytics in Python– Developer Discount
With the exclusive Holiday discount, you can get a 20% discount on two years of access to educative.io which includes all the existing and future courses. Two-year access is just $199 after the discount. Lockin this price before it expires.
Get an additional 20 discount on the Data Analytics in Python
Coupon: Use code devops at checkout
Also, you can get a 10% discount on all educative courses using the exclusive discount.
Coupon: Use Code Educative10 at checkout
Get a 40% educative.io annual discount
What will you learn from this course?
1. Before We Begin
- What Is This Course About?
- Storing and Protecting Data
2. Comparing Wages With Consumer Price Index Data
- Working with API
- Working with CPI and Salary Data
- Manipulating the CPI Data Series
3. Wages and CPI: Reality Check
- Confirm the Integrity of Your Data
- Establish a Historical Context for Your Data
- Incorporate S&P 500 Quotes
- Calculate the Rate of Increase for Both CPI and S&P
4. Working With Major US Storm Data
- Working With Major US Storm Data
- US Hurricane Data: 1851–2019
- US Hurricane Data: 1851-2019 (Continued)
- US Tropical Storm Data: 1851-1965, 1983-2019
- US Tropical Storm Data:1851-1965, 1983-2019 (Continued)
5. Property Rights and Economic Development
- How Do You Measure Conditions and Outcomes?
- Getting the Data and Visualizing Datasets Using Scatter Plots
- Adding Hover Visibility
- Adding a Regression Line
- Other Considerations