With Learn Object-Oriented Programming in C++ you will get a 40% discount on yearly plans and a 20% monthly discount oneducative.io. It is one of the popular courses from educative.io
Object-oriented programming (OOP) has been around for decades. If you have a basic understanding of C++ and are interested in leveling up your skills, this class will help you do just that.
Learn Object-Oriented Programming in C++– Developer Discount
With the exclusive Holiday discount, you can get a 20% discount on two years of access to educative.io which includes all the existing and future courses. Two-year access is just $199 after the discount. Lockin this price before it expires.
Get an additional 20 discount on Handling Financial Services with Square API course
Coupon: Use code devops at checkout
Also, you can get a 10% discount on all educative courses using the exclusive discount.
Coupon: Use Code Educative10 at checkout
Here is what you will Learn from Learn Object-Oriented Programming in C++
- What is OOP?
- C++ as Object Oriented Language
- C++ vs Java vs C#
- What is a Function?
- Creating a Function
- Arguments and Function Scope
- Overloading Functions
- Challenge 1: Sum of All Odd Integers in an Array
- Challenge 2: Find the Second Minimum in an Array
- Variable Addresses in the Stack
- What are Pointers?
- Pointers and Dynamic Memory
- Passing Pointers as Arguments
- Challenge 1: Calculating Perimeter and Area of a Rectangle
- Challenge 2: Calculate Student’s Total Marks
- Challenge 3: Implement a Calculator Class
- Challenge 4: Calculate Distance Between Points
- COURSE ASSESSMENT
6. Data Hiding
- What is Data Hiding?
- Abstraction in Classes
- Abstraction in Header Files
- What is Inheritance?
- Base Class and Derived Class
- Base Class Constructor and Destructor
- Function Overriding
- Modes of Inheritance
- What is Polymorphism?
- Virtual Member Functions
- Pure Virtual Member Functions