This course will teach learners how to test functions and classes, mock dependencies, name the tests, test asynchronous code, test Node.js code, and test browser API-dependent code.
With the exclusive Holiday discount, you can get a 20% discount on two years of access to educative.io which includes all the existing and future courses. Two-year access is just $199 after the discount. Lockin this price before it expires.
Get an additional 20 discount on Handling Financial Services with Square API course
Coupon: Use code devops at checkout
Also, you can get a 10% discount on all educative courses using the exclusive discount.
Coupon: Use Code Educative10 at checkout
- What’s This Course About?
- Unit Testing Basics
- Use Jasmine to Run Unit Tests
- Unit Test a Function
- Test a Function Throwing Error
- Use Jasmine Matchers
3. Testing Asynchronous Code
- Test Promises Using Async and Await
- Test the Hidden Promise Using Done or Await
- Test Single-page Application Components
- Test Asynchronous Node.js API Logic using ExpectAsync
4. Debugging Jasmine Tests
- Debug Node.js Unit Tests
- How to Install and Configure Jasmine