Get 80% discount on Taming Big Data with Apache Spark and Python – Hands On! course from Udemy.
Taming Big Data with Apache Spark and Python – Hands On! Coupon
Get an exclusive 80% Udemy discount for a limited time
PySpark tutorial with 20+ hands-on examples of analyzing large data sets on your desktop or on Hadoop with Python!
- Language: English (US)
- Offer: 80% discount
- Total Ratings: 4.5
- Organization: Udemy
- Course Lenght: 7 hours on-demand video
What You will learn from this course?
- Use DataFrames and Structured Streaming in Spark 3
- Use the MLLib machine learning library to answer common data mining questions
- Understand how Spark Streaming lets your process continuous streams of data in real time
- Frame big data analysis problems as Spark problems
- Use Amazon’s Elastic MapReduce service to run your job on a cluster with Hadoop YARN
- Install and run Apache Spark on a desktop computer or on a cluster
- Use Spark’s Resilient Distributed Datasets to process and analyze large data sets across many CPU’s
- Implement iterative algorithms such as breadth-first-search using Spark
- Understand how Spark SQL lets you work with structured data
- Tune and troubleshoot large jobs running on a cluster
- Share information between nodes on a Spark cluster using broadcast variables and accumulators
- Understand how the GraphX library helps with network analysis problems
About Course Instructor
Sundog Education by Frank Kane Sundog Education’s mission is to make highly valuable career skills in big data, data science, and machine learning accessible to everyone in the world. Our consortium of expert instructors shares our knowledge in these emerging fields with you, at prices anyone can afford.