With Selenium WebDriver Recipes in Node.js you will get a 40% discount on yearly plans and a 20% monthly discount oneducative.io. It is one of the popular courses from educative.io
This is a recipe course, meaning you can directly go to the part that interests you. For example, if you are testing a multiple select list and don’t know how, you can look it up in the course roadmap and proceed with that lesson.
Selenium WebDriver Recipes in Node.js– Developer Discount
With the exclusive Holiday discount, you can get a 20% discount on two years of access to educative.io which includes all the existing and future courses. Two-year access is just $199 after the discount. Lockin this price before it expires.
Get an additional 20 discount on the Selenium WebDriver Recipes in Node.js
Coupon: Use code devops at checkout
Also, you can get a 10% discount on all educative courses using the exclusive discount.
Coupon: Use Code Educative10 at checkout
Get a 40% educative.io annual discount
What will you learn from this course?
1. Getting Started
- What is this Course About?
- Introduction to Selenium WebDriver
- Running Your First WebDriver Recipe
- Quiz Yourself on Selenium Concepts
2. Working with Locators
- Locating Web Elements
- Advanced Techniques
- Quiz Yourself on Locators
3. Working with Hyperlinks
- Clicking a Link By Text, ID, and XPath
- Clicking the Nth Link and Link Verifications
- Getting Link Attributes and Tabs Switching
- Quiz Yourself on Hyperlinks
4. Working with Buttons
- Form Submissions
- Button Assertions
- Quiz Yourself on Buttons
5. Working with Text Fields and Areas
- Text Fields and Text Areas
- Entering Text Into Text Fields and Text Areas
- Clearing a Text Field and Focusing On a Control
- Handling Read-Only, Disabled or Hidden Fields
- Quiz Yourself on Text Field and Text Areas