With Run Selenium Java Tests In Azure DevOps you will get a 40% discount on yearly plans and a 20% monthly discount oneducative.io. It is one of the popular courses from educative.io
In this course, we will add a local automation project built with Java, TestNG, and Selenium to an Azure DevOps project, share the repository with other people and run its tests through pipelines.
Run Selenium Java Tests In Azure DevOps– Developer Discount
With the exclusive Holiday discount, you can get a 20% discount on two years of access to educative.io which includes all the existing and future courses. Two-year access is just $199 after the discount. Lockin this price before it expires.
Get an additional 20 discount on the Run Selenium Java Tests In Azure DevOps
Coupon: Use code devops at checkout
Also, you can get a 10% discount on all educative courses using the exclusive disco
Coupon: Use Code Educative10 at checkout
Get a 40% educative.io annual discount
What will you learn from this course?
- Why Should You Take This Course?
- Course Prerequisites
- Why Azure DevOps?
- Why Java?
- Course Structure
2. The Selenium Automation Project
- Project Information
- Test Classes Quiz
- Page Object Template
- HomePage Class
- ResultsPage Class
3. The Automation Framework
- What is in the Automation Framework?
- DriverFactory Class
- LogWriter Class
- ScreenshotWriter Class
- How to Take Screenshots and Exceptions
- Automation Framework Quiz
4. Run The Automated Tests in Local Browsers
- Execute Passing Tests in Command Prompt
- Do it yourself
- Where are the Logs and the Screenshots?
5. Run The Automated Tests in Docker Containers
- Why Run Selenium Tests in Docker Containers?
- Create the Dockerfile for the Test Container
- Create the image of the JAVA test container
- Run the Tests
- Display the Log Files