With Algorithms for Coding Interviews in Java you will get a 40% discount on yearly plans and a 20% monthly discount oneducative.io. It is one of the popular courses from educative.io
In this course, you’ll learn why we have Kubernetes, what it is, where it’s going, and how to create containerized applications
Quick Start Kubernetes – Developer Discount
With the exclusive Holiday discount, you can get a 20% discount on two years of access to educative.io which includes all the existing and future courses. Two-year access is just $199 after the discount. Lockin this price before it expires.
Get an additional 20 discount on the Quick Start Kubernetes
Coupon: Use code devops at checkout
Also, you can get a 10% discount on all educative courses using the exclusive discount.
Coupon: Use Code Educative10 at checkout
Get a 40% educative.io annual discount
What will you learn from this course?
1. Getting Started
- What Is This Course About?
- Learning Instruments
2. What Is Kubernetes?
- What Are Microservices?
- What Is Cloud Native?
- Why Do We Need Kubernetes?
- Quiz on Kubernetes Ecosystem
3. What Does Kubernetes Look Like?
- Masters and Nodes
- More on Masters and Nodes
- Kubernetes in the Cloud with Linode Kubernetes Engine (LKE)
- Quiz on Kubernetes Cluster
4. Create a Containerized Application
- Introduction to Containerization
- Explore the Source Code
- Build and Host the Image
- Overview and the Way Forward