Get 80% discount on Python Network Programming for Network Engineers (Python 3) course from Udemy.
Python Network Programming for Network Engineers (Python 3)Coupon
Get an exclusive 80% Udemy discount for a limited time
Program networks using Python version 3. Learn network programmability with this practical GNS3 and Cisco course
- Language: English (US)
- Offer: 80% discount
- Total Ratings: 4.7
- Organization: Udemy
- Course Lenght: 13 hours on-demand video
What You will learn from this course?
- Learn network programmability with GNS3 and Python version 3
- Learn how to automate the configuration of network devices with Python
- Learn how to leverage NAPALM for network automation
- Use Netmiko for SSH connections to routers and switches
- Quick start guide using Telnet and SSH – get started in 20 minutes!
- Learn how to scale your network scripts
About Course Instructor
David Bombal (CCIE #11023 Emeritus) passed his Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Routing and Switching exam in January 2003 and is one of a small percentage of Cisco Engineers that pass their CCIE labs on their first attempt.