Get 80% discount on MBA Course: Marketing and Business Strategy course from Udemy.
MBA Course: Marketing and Business Strategy Coupon
Get an exclusive 80% Udemy discount for a limited time
Best Selling Course designed by an MBA graduate from the syllabus of top Universities in the world.
- Language: English (US)
- Offer: 80% discount
- Total Ratings: 4.5
- Organization: Udemy
- Course Lenght: 5.5 hours on-demand video
What You will learn from this course?
- Segmenting targeting positioning in Marketing
- Advance marketing concepts like BCG matrix ,Brand Mantra, BAV Model, Product Life cycle, Brand and line extension.
- Various marketing channels used by companies
- How to do sales and marketing of your product
- Business strategy used by startups.
- Amazon 3 key service business strategy to dominate the retail market.
- Unit economics matrix like Customer acquisition cot and customer life time value.
- Pricing strategy like Price Penetration, Price Bundling, and Price Skimming
- Problem with Aggregators, Platform business and Network effect
- Competitive attack like Flank, Position defence, preemptive, Counteroffensive attack etc
- How product recommendation engine of Netflix and amazon works
- Horizontal and vertical strategy used by Samsung
- Strategy used by market leader, market follower and Challenger
- best certification courses for mba marketing
- Marketing Mix i.e 4P’s (Product, Price, Place, Promotions) and 7P’s of Marketing.
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats SWOT Analysis
- What are branding and the advantages of branding?
- Blue ocean and red ocean strategy
- Zero cost marketing strategy
- Product life cycle
- What is a business strategy Why do we need it
- Business Expansion strategy
- Business value proposition
About Course Instructor
Navdeep Yadav : Navdeep is an MBA graduate and a Co-Founder of the Software company Float. He worked as a Product Manager in multiple startups like GUMLET and Digi-Prex in the past and got diverse experience in Software as a Service (SaaS), Healthcare, and D2C Startups.