Get 80% discount on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) – For Techs course from Udemy.
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) – For Techs Coupon
Get an exclusive 80% Udemy discount for a limited time
Google Cloud Platform For Techs helps you to gain enough technical knowledge to prepare for Google Cloud Architect exam
- Language: English (US)
- Offer: 80% discount
- Total Ratings: 4.5
- Organization: Udemy
- Course Lenght: 5 hours on-demand video
What You will learn from this course?
- This course has a lot of hands-on demo. You will learn key concepts and how to operate Google Cloud (GCP) efficiently and prepare for Google Cloud Architect
- Learn how Google Cloud Autoscaler works in Google Cloud Platform. Web servers will be put under stress to show how autoscaler scales up and down.
- Learn what is NoSQL and how Google Cloud Datastore scales under the hood in Google Cloud Platform.
- Learn how to avoid excessive billing when using Google Cloud CDN in Google Cloud Platform.
- Learn about Google Cloud VPC (Networking). How to secure access to your Virtual Machines, how to setup VPC peering etc,.
- Want to restrict your team only to access certain resources? IAM is your friend. Learn it in IAM section when using Google Cloud Platform..
- Learn when to use Google Cloud Spanner in Google Cloud.
- Learn about Google Cloud MySQL (Replication Demo included) in Google Cloud.
- You have a need for an additional NIC in your Google Cloud VM? No problem. Learn that in Networking (VPC) section.
- Learn how to save money when using Google Cloud Virtual Machine in Google Cloud Platform.
- Learn about Google Cloud Virtual Machines. Learn about Image, Snapshot and Cloning.
- Learn the concepts of Regions & Zones to architect your solutions in Google Cloud Platform.
About Course Instructor
Rajesh rp : He work as a Cloud Engineer in a Cloud company; which requires that I have experience/expertise in multiple areas. My daily activities make use of my troubleshooting skills for servers (Linux and Windows) and network devices (Cisco, F5 Networks, and Brocade). Our company was an early adopter of SDN (Software Defined Networking) solutions and I have been very involved with this implementation using the VMWare NSX software (and its predecessor – Nicira). He also called upon to deliver classroom training for other teams in my company.