Get 80% discount on Full Stack Web Development HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and React JS from Udemy.
Full Stack Web Development HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and React JS Coupon
Get an exclusive 80% Udemy discount for a limited time
Learn Web Development from scratch. HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, React JS and more! All in one in this course
- Language: English (US)
- Offer: 80% discount
- Total Ratings: 4.8
- Organization: Udemy
- Course Lenght: 15 hours on-demand video
What You will learn from this course?
- Learn to use the latest HTML5 and CSS3 to add unique styling to Bootstrap
- Learn Bootstrap 4 and UIs from scratch
- This course is the best way to learn React JS or React
- Learn how to build single page applications with React JS
- Learn and create amazing high quality Bootstrap 4 themes and UIs from scratch
- Learn to compile Sass in the easiest way possible using a GUI
- Get a crash course of the Bootstrap Grid System with the theme layout
- We will improve our knowledge step by step by learning the basics of CSS
- It will be much easier to prepare web pages with Grid CSS and Flexbox features
- You will learn to use basic tags which are used commonly in html css react, react bootstrap
- You will be able to prepare lists in different formats in React js, React, bootstrap, html css
- You will be able to create commonly used user login and registration pages by learning the form structure.
- In the developing world, we will talk about all the details about web design compatible with different screens.
- Learn components, props, states and component life cycle methods in React JS
- Create reusable React Components
- Learn to connect to an external API in React
- Using React Portals to render Children Outside the DOM Hierarchy
- Each aspect of creating websites and applications entails a unique set of skills.
- This course has taught me so much! Before, I hardly even knew how to run an HTML file.
- Now, I can create a fully functioning Nodejs server responding to HTTP requests!
- The world of web development is as wide as the internet itself.
- Web development is a broad description of the tasks and technologies that go into creating a website.
- It can be as simple as making a static text-based website or as elaborate as developing an interactive dynamic website.
- You can break web development into two different categories: frontend (client-side) and backend (server-side). Frontend code executes on the user’s computer.
- Backend code runs on the server — this commonly includes communicating with a database and often involves languages like Python, Ruby, Java, or PHP.
- Web development does not necessarily include the design process — it focuses on code.
- A web designer builds wireframes to mockup their vision for a website and then shares that with a developer.
- The developer is responsible for writing the code that implements the design.
- Some web developers will obtain a degree or certification in the field.
- You need these three essential elements to create a modern website and work as a frontend web developer.
- Whether you’re interested in adding React to your existing dev skillset, or you want to develop full-stack web apps by using tools like NodeJS, Redux, and Mongo
About Course Instructor
Oak Academy By 2024, there will be more than 1 million unfilled computing jobs and the skills gap is a global problem. This was our starting point.
At OAK Academy, they are the tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years. they are deeply rooted in the tech world. We know the tech industry. And we know the tech industry’s biggest problem is the “tech skills gap” and here is our solution.