Get 80% discount on Full Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing Course | Ethical course from Udemy.
Full Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing Course | Ethical Coupon
Get an exclusive 80% Udemy discount for a limited time
Ethical Hacking, Penetration testing, Web hacking, Bug bounty, Metasploit, Security, more to be certified ethical hacker
- Language: English (US)
- Offer: 80% discount
- Total Ratings: 4.7
- Organization: Udemy
- Course Lenght: 30 hours on-demand video
What You will learn from this course?
- Ethical hacking involves a hacker agreeing with an organization or individual who authorizes the hacker to levy cyber attacks on a system or network.
- In addition to proficiency in basic computer skills and use of the command line, ethical hackers must also develop technical skills related to programming.
- Ethical hacking is a good career because it is one of the best ways to test a network. An ethical hacker tries to locate vulnerabilities in the network.
- Many hackers use the Linux operating system (OS) because Linux is a free and open-source OS that anyone can modify it. It’s easy to access and customize .
- Ethical hacking is legal because the hacker has full, expressed permission to test the vulnerabilities of a system. An ethical hacker operates.
- The different types of hackers include white hat hackers who are ethical hackers and are authorized to hack systems.
- Whether you want to get your first job in IT security, become a white hat hacker, or prepare to check the security of your own home network.
- The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification exam supports and tests the knowledge of auditors, security officers, site administrators
- Passing the Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) exam indicates that the credentialed individual is an expert in the governance of information security
- Penetration testing skills make you a more marketable IT tech. Understanding how to exploit servers, networks, and applications.
- Penetration testing, or pen testing, is the process of attacking an enterprise’s network to find any vulnerabilities that could be present to be patched.
- Penetration tests have five different stages. The first stage defines the goals and scope of the test and the testing methods that will be used.
- There are many types of penetration testing. Internal penetration testing tests an enterprise’s internal network. This test can determine.
- With Nmap, you will learn to identify the operating system and running service versions of the target system
- Full Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing Course
- Advanced Web Application Penetration Testing
- Terms, standards, services, protocols and technologies
- Setting up Virtual Lab Environment
- Modern Web Applications
- Web Application Hosting
- Discovering Web applications on the Same Server
- Learn Nmap Basic and Advanced Scanning Techniques
- Learn about network scan types
- You will learn options for bypassing firewall, IPS & IDS systems with Nmap
- How to scan without getting caught in IPS & IDS systems
- What is Port ? What is TCP/UDP port ?
- How to scan TCP or UDP services?
- Importance of Penetration Testing
- Types of Penetration Testing
- Metasploit Filesystem and Libraries
- Nmap Integration and Port Scanning
- SMB and Samba Enumeration
- Exploitation and Gaining Access
- Meterpreter Python/Powershell Extension
- Antivirus Evasion and Cleaning
- The very latest up-to-date information and methods
- During the course you will learn both the theory and how to step by step setup each method
- Learn how to create undetectable malware using MSFvenom, Veil, TheFatRat, Empire Project, etc
- Learn embedding malware in pdf and doc files
- Learn the working mechanism of Social Engineering Toolkit
- Learn social engineering techniques and terminologies
- Learn how to collect information about people by using OSINT (Open Source Intelligence)
- Learn how to use FOCA, Web Archieve, The Harvester & Recon-NG
- Wireshark: Sniffing the Network Traffic
- Hping for Active Scan and DDoS Attacks
- Ping Scan to Enumerate Network Hosts
- Exploitation Tool: Metasploit Framework (MSF)
- Information Gathering Over the Internet Tools
- Wi-Fi Adapter Settings
- Wi-Fi Network Fundamentals,IEEE 802.11
- Wireless Operating Modes : Ad-hoc, Infrastructure, Monitor modes.
- Wi-Fi Network Interaction, Authentication Methods
- ethical hacking
- penetration testing
- full ethical hacking
- ethical hacking and penetration testing
- full ethical hacking course
- full ethical hacking and penetration testing course
About Course Instructor
Oak Academy : By 2024, there will be more than 1 million unfilled computing jobs and the skills gap is a global problem. This was our starting point.
At OAK Academy, we are the tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years. We are deeply rooted in the tech world. We know the tech industry. And we know the tech industry’s biggest problem is the “tech skills gap” and here is our solution.