Get 80% discount on Clustering & Classification With Machine Learning In R course from Udemy.
Clustering & Classification With Machine Learning In R Coupon
Get an exclusive 80% Udemy discount for a limited time
Harness The Power Of Machine Learning For Unsupervised & Supervised Learning In R — With Practical Examples
- Language: English (US)
- Offer: 80% discount
- Total Ratings: 4.6
- Organization: Udemy
- Course Lenght: 8 hours on-demand video
What You will learn from this course?
- Be Able To Harness The Power Of R For Practical Data Science
- Read In Data Into The R Environment From Different Sources
- Carry Out Basic Data Pre-processing & Wrangling In R Studio
- Implement Unsupervised/Clustering Techniques Such As k-means Clustering
- Implement Dimensional Reduction Techniques (PCA) & Feature Selection
- Implement Supervised Learning Techniques/Classification Such As Random Forests
- Evaluate Model Performance & Learn The Best Practices For Evaluating Machine Learning Model Accuracy
About Course Instructor
Minerva Singh has completed a PhD (University of Cambridge, UK) in 2017 where she focussed on implementing data science techniques for quantifying the impact of forest loss on tropical ecosystems. minerva singh hold an MPhil (School of Geography and Environment) and an MSc (Department of Engineering) from Oxford University. I have more than 10 year’s experience in conducting academic research (published in high level peer-reviewed international scientific journals such as PLOS One) and advising both non-governmental and industry stakeholders in data science, deep learning and earth observation (EO) related topics.