Using the CKA+CKS certification coupon, get a 35% discount on CKA+CKS exam registration through this limited-time exclusive deal. That is $276.5 savings.
We have also covered all the important information about the CKA+CKS certification exam.
35% Off CKA+CKS Coupon
Get a 35% discount on CKA+CKS certification exam registration.
Use Coupon: SCOFFER15 at checkout
About CKA+CKS Certification
The Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) and Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS) Exam Bundle is a certification offered by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF). The CKA certification is designed to test an individual’s knowledge and skills in administering Kubernetes clusters, while the CKS certification focuses on the security aspects of Kubernetes.
To become certified, candidates must pass both the CKA and CKS exams. The CKA exam is a performance-based test that requires individuals to demonstrate their ability to perform various tasks on a live Kubernetes cluster. The CKS exam is a multiple-choice test that covers topics such as security best practices, securing the Kubernetes control plane, securing data in transit, and securing data at rest.
The CKA and CKS certifications are highly valued in the industry as they demonstrate a deep understanding and practical experience in managing and securing Kubernetes clusters. These certifications are intended for professionals who work with Kubernetes in production environments and are looking to validate their skills and knowledge.
CKA+CKS Exam Details
The following table contains all the important information about the CKA+CKS Exam.
|Domains & Competencies||Storage 10%|
Workloads & Scheduling15%
Cluster Architecture, Installation & Configuration25%
Services & Networking20%
|CKA+CKS Exam Price||$790|
|CKA+CKS Exam Details||1. CKA+CKS Certification is Valid for 2 Years|
2. It includes 12 Month Exam Eligibility
3. You get One Free Retake
4. CKA+CKS is a Performance-based and Multiple Choice Exam
5. CKA+CKS Exam Duration is 120 minutes
6. You will get a PDF Certificate and Digital Badge after passing the exam.
How to pass the CKA+CKS exam?
Here are the tips that can help you pass the CKA+CKS certification.
- Understand the exam format: Familiarize yourself with the format of the CKA and CKS exams. The CKA exam is a performance-based test where you will be required to perform various tasks on a live Kubernetes cluster, while the CKS exam is a multiple-choice test.
- Study the exam syllabus: Review the exam syllabus and understand the topics that will be covered. The syllabus for both exams can be found on the CNCF website.
- Gain practical experience: Hands-on experience is crucial for passing the CKA exam. Practice deploying and managing Kubernetes clusters in a variety of environments.
- Take a training course: Taking a training course can help you prepare for the exams by providing a comprehensive overview of the topics covered and practical experience with Kubernetes. Many organizations offer CKA and CKS training courses.
- Review sample questions: Review sample questions and practice exams to get an idea of the types of questions that will be asked on the actual exams.
- Stay current with Kubernetes: Kubernetes is constantly evolving, so it is important to stay current with the latest version of Kubernetes and update your knowledge accordingly.
- Join the Kubernetes community: Join the Kubernetes community and participate in discussions, attend webinars, and take advantage of other resources to help you prepare for the exams.
- Take mock exam: Take mock exam before taking the actual exam, this will give you an idea of where you stand and what areas you need to focus on.
- Get enough sleep and be on time: Make sure to get enough sleep the night before the exam and be on time for the exam. Being well-rested and on time will help you focus and perform your best on the exam.
CKA+CKS Certification FAQ’s
What is the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) and Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS) Exam Bundle?
It’s a certification offered by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) that tests an individual’s knowledge and skills in administering and securing Kubernetes clusters.
What are the prerequisites for taking the CKA and CKS exams?
There are no formal prerequisites for taking the CKA and CKS exams, but it is recommended that individuals have at least 6 months of experience working with Kubernetes in a production environment.
How long is the CKA and CKS certification valid for?
The CKA and CKS certifications are valid for three years from the date of passing the exam.
How much does it cost to take the CKA and CKS exams?
The cost of the CKA and CKS exams varies depending on your location and the currency you pay in. You can find the cost for your region on the CNCF website.
How can I prepare for the CKA and CKS exams?
You can prepare for the CKA and CKS exams by studying the exam syllabus, gaining practical experience with Kubernetes, taking a training course, reviewing sample questions, staying current with Kubernetes, and participating in the Kubernetes community.
How is the CKA exam structured?
The CKA exam is a performance-based test where you will be required to perform various tasks on a live Kubernetes cluster. You will be given a set of tasks to complete within a specific time frame.
How is the CKS exam structured?
The CKS exam is a multiple-choice test that covers topics such as security best practices, securing the Kubernetes control plane, securing data in transit, and securing data at rest.
How can I get re-certified for CKA and CKS?
To maintain your CKA and CKS certification, you will need to pass the certification exam again after 3 years.
What are the benefits of holding a CKA and CKS certification?
Benefits of holding a CKA and CKS certification include validation of your knowledge and skills in administering and securing Kubernetes clusters, improved job prospects, and recognition within the industry as a Kubernetes expert.