With Build a REST API Using Python and Deploy it to Microsoft Azure you will get a 40% discount on yearly plans and a 20% monthly discount oneducative.io. It is one of the popular courses from educative.io
In this course, you will learn how to build a REST API using a lighter web framework for Python, i.e., FastAPI. You will learn the basics of FastAPI and learn how to implement parallel processing in Python APIs.
Build a REST API Using Python and Deploy it to Microsoft Azure– Developer Discount
With the exclusive Holiday discount, you can get a 20% discount on two years of access to educative.io which includes all the existing and future courses. Two-year access is just $199 after the discount. Locking this price before it expires.
Get an additional 20 discount on the Build a REST API Using Python and Deploy it to Microsoft Azure
Coupon: Use code devops at checkout
Also, you can get a 10% discount on all educative courses using the exclusive discount.
Coupon: Use Code Educative10 at checkout
Get a 40% educative.io annual discount
What will you learn from this course?
1. Overview of the Course
- Introduction to the Course
2. Building Blocks of an API in Python
- Introduction to REST APIs
- Structure of a Request and Response
- Synchronous vs. Asynchronous Web Apps
- Concurrency vs. Parallel Programming
3. Learn the Basics of FastAPI
- Introduction to FastAPI
- Create First App Using FastAPI
- Interactive API Docs – Feature of FastAPI
4. Optical Character Recognition API Using Tesseract – Project 1
- Tesseract and Pytesseract for OCR
- Perform OCR Using Python
- Implement OCR API Using FastAPI – 1
- Implement OCR API Using FastAPI – 2
- Implement OCR API Using FastAPI – 3
5. Cloud and Microsoft Azure Services
- Introduction to the Cloud
- Introduction to Microsoft Azure and Its Basic Terminologies
- Azure App Service
- Azure Cognitive Services