With Rails for Front-end Development: Essential Tools you will get a 40% discount on yearly plans and a 20% monthly discount oneducative.io. It is one of the popular courses from educative.io
In this course, you will learn to build a fully-functional application with Rails Webpacker, Webpack, and TypeScript.
Rails for Front-end Development: Essential– Developer Discount
With the exclusive Holiday discount, you can get a 20% discount on two years of access to educative.io which includes all the existing and future courses. Two-year access is just $199 after the discount. Lockin this price before it expires.
Get an additional 20 discount on the Rails for Front-end Development: Essential Tools
Coupon: Use code devops at checkout
Also, you can get a 10% discount on all educative courses using the exclusive discount.
Coupon: Use Code Educative10 at checkout
Get a 40% educative.io annual discount
What will you learn from this course?
1. Getting Started
- Introduction to the Course
- Understanding the Application
- Course Organization and Tools
2. Client-side Rails
- Introduction to Using Rails on the Client-side
- Managing State and Front-end Development
- Designing Around Client Logic & Patterns of Web Applications
- Installation and Configuration of Webpacker
- Introduction to Hotwire and Turbo
- Adding Interactivity with Turbo Frames
- What is Happening by Adding Interactivity?
- Navigating Outside a Turbo Frame
- Introduction to Stimulus
- Installing Stimulus
- Adding Our First Controller
- Creating an Action
- Introduction to Using React with Rails
- Installing React
- Adding Our First Component
- Composing Components