With Working with Containers: Docker & Docker Compose you will get a 40% discount on yearly plans and a 20% monthly discount oneducative.io. It is one of the popular courses from educative.io
Whether you are a DevOps beginner or just a developer who wants to start working with containers, you’re in the right place. Docker is an in-demand technology that you will be exposed to frequently while on the job.
Working with Containers: Docker & Docker Compose– Developer Discount
With the exclusive Holiday discount, you can get a 20% discount on two years of access to educative.io which includes all the existing and future courses. Two-year access is just $199 after the discount. Lockin this price before it expires.
Get an additional 20 discount on the Working with Containers: Docker & Docker Compose
Coupon: Use code devops at checkout
Also, you can get a 10% discount on all educative courses using the exclusive discount
Coupon: Use Code Educative10 at checkout
Get a 40% educative.io annual discount
What will you learn from this course?
1. Introduction to Course
- Course Objective
2. Why Docker?
- Why Should You Use Docker?
- Life Before Docker
3. Getting Started With Docker
- Docker Architecture – Image, Container
- Docker Architecture – Client-server
- Installation – Windows and Mac OS
- Installation – Linux
- Hello World in Docker
4. Docker Fundamentals
- Layers – Building Blocks in Docker
- Docker Run – Accessing Containers
- Docker Commit Images
- Managing Data for Containers
5. Automation using Dockerfile
- App Explanation
- Introduction to Python & Flask
- Build Your First Docker Image
- Running the App Image – Debug and Production Modes
- Accessing Application Logs in Docker
- Troubleshooting in Docker